THE COMBINATION OF MALA AND BURRATA IS UNEXPECTED, BRIGHT, AND FRESH!
This dish is punchy in flavor, looks beautiful, and is super easy to put together!
Fusion dishes are such a joy to put together because they bring together different tastes and textures. This pairing isn't your typical combination but the flavors work magically together.
We’re talking cool cream cheese, sweet cherry tomatoes, topped with our Mala Chili Oil.
Scoop all this goodness up with Ri's Grain Free Crackers for the perfect low-carb appetizer that will keep your blood sugar happy and balanced!
- 250-300g cherry tomato
- 150 - 200g fresh burrata or stracciatella cheese
- Fresh basil
- 2 to 3 tsp Ri's Mala Chili Oil
- Sea salt (flakes) & pepper to taste
- In the oven, air fryer, or on a frying pan, cook your cherry tomatoes till blistered. If you have access to an oven, that would work best.
- Toss the cherry tomato with a little olive oil, season with salt & pepper, and pop into a preheated 190C / 375F oven for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Once the cherry tomatoes are blistered, allow them to cool for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Plate your dish by putting your burrata or stracciatella cheese in the center then add the blistered cherry tomatoes around it.
- Drizzle 2 to 3 tsps of Ri’s Mala Chili Oil onto the cheese.
- Garnish with fresh chopped basil, and sea salt flakes.
- Scoop and serve with Ri's Grain-Free Crackers.