Garlic Bok Choy
THE PERFECT SIDE DISH THAT’S FULL OF NUTRITIONAL BENEFITS.
Asian leafy greens such as Bok Choy are rich in vitamin C, beta-carotene, B vitamins, calcium, and fiber. It's great for gut health and supporting the liver detoxification process, so tuck into all those Asian greens and enjoy!
These also go great alongside:
- Add the oil to a large wok or skillet over medium-high heat. Swirl to coat the entire surface of the pan. Add the garlic and red onion, stirring continuously for 1-2 minutes, or until fragrant.
- Add the Bok Choy, coconut aminos, and sesame oil.
- Toss to coat and cover then cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Uncover and toss, then season with salt.
- Add Ri's Garlic Chili Oil, give it a quick mix, and serve immediately.