Crispy Baked Enoki Mushrooms
A DELICIOUS AND SIMPLE WAY TO PREPARE ENOKI MUSHROOMS.
These crispy enoki mushrooms are not only beautiful but delicious. The mushrooms don't require a lot of prep, and have a lovely umami flavor. This means you don't have to go crazy with the seasoning.
You’ll only need a few simple spices to prepare this, but they would taste wonderful with so many different flavor profiles
- Indian – add garam masala, chaat masala, etc.
- Middle Eastern – dip with za'atar, sumac, or baharat.
- Asian – drizzled with Ri’s Coconut Aminos, Ri's Chili Sauces.
Enjoy these as a snack or side dish!
- 300 - 400g fresh enoki mushrooms
- 1 tbsp Ri’s Chili Sauces
- Avocado oil cooking spray
- Garlic powder
- Cayenne (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 200C/400F and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Cut the base off your mushrooms, separate them, and lay them on your baking sheet. Ensure you give your mushrooms enough space.
- Drizzle with Ri's Chili Sauces, and give a little toss.
- Alternatively, spray the mushrooms with avocado oil spray and season with spices to taste. Feel free to change up the seasoning or flavor profile to whatever you like.
- Pop into the oven and bake for 30-40 mins or until crispy. Check at the halfway mark and give them a little toss. (I'm sure these would turn out amazing in an air fryer too).